Monday, July 25, 2011

Random Junk I Didn't Know I Had On My Computer































This is just stuff I had on my computer. I know it's not a usual post but I promise keep reading i have a point. So this is what I'd like you, yes you to do. Sorry about that cute banter I had earlier, won't happen again.... promise. So anyway what i want you to do. I want you to take all these pictures and in your mind make a story out of these pictures. What's the message I'm trying to get across? Do I have a message I want to get across? The photos can stay in this same order or in a different order. I just want you to be creative and use your imagination, plus it's fun! in my opinion (I know I'm a dork. You don't have to tell me.) Enjoy the challenge or for some of you the lack of a challenge if your a super fast thinker.
-Illa

P.S. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Tumblr has been captivating me and my time. Also some of these photos are from Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment