Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Wishes : 13

Here are my 13 birthday wishes. 13 you ask! Yes 13. 13 is my favorite and lucky number. Also I believe If you counted the rings after you cut me open there would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13........... (To be continued...) Anyway here are my birthday wishes!

  • For Duckie to sing Happy Birthday to me.

  • To go record shopping with Jesse and Rory.
  • To go for a run.

  • Join the Pom- Pom Squad. Forget Cheerleading! (Also if you know where I can buy one of these sweatshirts please please let me know. I'm obsessed with it.)


  • Eat whatever I want! (forget the whole "Girls eat like birds" thing.)
  • Read a book!


  •  Do nothing. Sorry mom. (inside joke)



  • Learn how to sign.



Things I want! Sorry that was to demanding.... Things I would enjoy and better get, please!

I Love the Idea of a Big Bulky sweater with a plaid skirt.
I love these shoes and tights!

I Love this skirt.







I need these glasses.


I want this dress.



Stuff off of Etsy.com

Googley Eyes cuff links.


Super (man) Bow tie!



Monster Mash skirt.


Obviously this dress.

This space collar.

A bunch of comic books.
 And a few others but really I could go all night!


No comments:

Post a Comment